Intel : The New Era of Innovations



 










     Intel Corporation still innovating new ideas that most of us want to become an employee in their company. As a freshman in involving computing ideas, it is my responsibility to learn facts, history, and ideas about the company. Intel Corporation still capturing people's attention and persuading their new products.


Gordon Moore

"Whatever has been done, can be outdone" - Gordon Moore


    Intel's initiative thinking helps their product more decorative and light. As I went through the museum, one poster that has caught my eye was "Moore's Law." A person namely, Gordon Moore, a semiconductor pioneer, also a co-owner, is the one who makes the name of the company stated "Integral Electronic" from a company called Intelco.   I was fascinated by how he innovated the transistors as stated by the law. That is why in the 1900's the economic rate in producing transistors are doubled. I quickly explore the products and still fascinated the designs and appearances.


Speaking of designs and appearances, I also study the gist of producing their products. I don't know that silicon is the most abundant element on earth except oxygen. It is a semiconductor element in which it is a perfect ingredient in making transistors and chips. A chip is a complex device that forms the brains of every computing device. I don't get it why it is o important in a computer. It is just a chip yet very functional. I want to sign an autograph for those workers who innovated it nicely.
 


Examples are :

Before making chips, fabrication facility technicians wear their special suits, namely Bunny suits. It is designed to keep from contamination lint and hair off the wafers during chip manufacturing. Even in their suits, they still innovated it. How amazing!


Intel is the only company that innovates the world's first silicon-made chips. These chips are the most complex device that they ever manufactured. About their location, the company is located at Silicon Valley in Santa Clara, United States in which may be the source of their silicon.  

The point of manufacturing chips is to expand mark attention to the Core line of items, at the same time, more essentially, of the ace brand. Different chips still benefit in every computers around the world. That is why Intel has one of the  best supply chains in the world, namely "Transparent Supply Chain." It is designed to manage end to end risks with a set of policies and procedures implemented at their factories that enable end-users to validate where and when every component of a server was manufactured. 

If you want to see or read how they made, I uploaded a link about their chip manufacturing.






I have lots of questions to ask about their innovations. If only I have booked a ticket in their museum. I want to go there badly. Studying their company helps me fascinated and create new innovations and ideas on my own. Picking this course is not a hindrance for me but hope in my future profession. I hope you understand the summary of the Intel Corporation. Thank you and have a nice day!









Comments